Soap-CO2 – how it works
By Ganssoap, and Benjamin (Ghana)
The skin is the largest organ of the human body. It not only protects the internal organs, but also reflects the emotional and physical state of our body.
When we make GaNS soaps, we incorporate PL-CO2, – CuO and ZnO; these ingredients not only clean, are antibacterial and anti-viral but subsequently create a plasma environment that continues to do the work to balance (give what is missing and remove what is too much). ZnO is especially indicated to treat skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, etc.). The energy of both GaNS is stronger than the pathogens in the body.
And viruses/bacteria are not killed but their energy is completely exhausted. So if we add 1% soap, it increases the energy of the remedy (soap etc) so that it can exhaust the energy of viruses/bacteria: what remains are amino acids without the energy of viruses/bacteria.
It is also important to add fragrant herbs because they create a good relationship with the emotional, which is positive; below what ZnO does. Perfumes touch us emotionally.
It is also important NOT to incorporate amino acids floating on the surface of salt water into the production of GaNS – remove the GaNS by a syringe with a bottom tube to avoid touching the amino acids.
Soap science: to make soap, we use a fatty substance (amino acids) and by adding caustic soda, we transform the fatty substance into GaNS. The GaNS of soap separates the fat on our skin. It is not a chemical process but a nano-technological one. Like Cu-np with simple copper created from GaNS separated from metal – GaNS-soap (= Cu-np) acts with simple fat (=Single Cu) creating separate,’clean’ GaNS.
Tested for escherichia coli (E.coli), salmonella typhi and staphylococcus aureus. After 15 minutes exposure to soap all colonies were eliminated.
- Coconut oil (antimicrobial and antifungal, makes a hard bar that cleans and lathers well but tends to dry; no more than 30%)
- Tallow or palm oil (cholesterol free, high in antioxidants, unsaturated fats, vitamin A&K, no trans fat, easy to store, rich in nutrients; makes a hard bar with great cleansing properties. Use up to 50%.
- Olive oil (makes a softer bar that has wonderful moisturizing properties, but does not give much foam. Up to 50% is recommended)
- Castor oil (helps stabilize the foam created by other oils. Although it is recommended not to use more than 10%)
- Coconut butter (anti-aging properties, improves hair and skin quality through hydration, reduces inflammation, powerful antioxidant)
- Dilute NaOH in water
- Melt all oils in a bowl and mix.
- Add the water with the NaOH slowly, stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the desired fragrances
- Add the 3 GaNS waters (1ml), mix to make homogeneous
- Transfer to moulds, leave to mature for 4 to 6 weeks