- 1x outer bowl with cover
- 1x inner bowl
- 1x container with lid for processed or dried foods (cheese, chocolate etc.)
- 1x glass (600ml) to treat liquids
- 1x PL+GaNS-CO2 and 1x PL+GaNS-CuO
How to do it
- Find 2 plastic or glass bowls, one of which fits easily into the other; the gap between the two should not be too wide for them to be glued together with hot glue (for plastic) or silicone (for glass).
- Multiply each of the two PL+GaNS
- Pour the contents of each container into a mason jar
- Fill the jar with distilled water
- Shake the jar to mix the GaNS with all the water
- Let the GaNS settle to the bottom and the liquid on top is really clear as water (min. 12 hours)
- Use a syringe to take only the clear liquid – never the sediment!
- Place the inner bowl in the outer bowl and fill the space between the two with PL+GaNS-CuO, leave a small air space and glue the two bowls together
- Use only PL-CO2 without GaNS particles for the inner bowl.
- Use the different containers to process the different foods (see image below): fruits and vegetables are placed in the inner bowl (1); foods such as cheese are placed in the square container (2); liquids are placed in the glass (3). The processing time is 15 minutes.